perjantai 27. toukokuuta 2011

I'm gone

The only part of me
That is being seen
The small tip of an iceberg
The fragment of my mind
No matter how wide it might seem
It is by far the most obscene
Of all the things I've seen
It's filled with controversies
It's filled with arrogance and needs
To be and bleed like the rest of you bleed
It hides so much more inside
All the fears and desires dressed in statements
Defining myself through all the things I'm not
Lacking the ability to understand the big picture
Still the context is clear:
I am a multi-dimensional being.
I am one when I'm with you
I talk the way you want me to
I shut my mouth when being told
I am afraid of growing old
I long for past
I hate the change
I do what I can to adapt your place.
But when I'm by myself
I am all things that you all hate
I sometimes feel like I'm misplaced
And left here by my own alien race
Which studies men and observes ways
To behave and breathe and talk and need
Questioning the ways they demean themselves.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti