torstai 26. toukokuuta 2011

28/32

My bones crackle and snap
Realign under my burnt skin.
It sounds like snapping branches.
I touch one of my ribs,
filled with curiosity.
I feel it wiggle painfully.
I take a deep, sharp breath and hit it hard.
The pain is accelerating.
It is undisputed.
It is overwhelming.
My teeth move in my mouth,
My mouth swells up and makes speaking impossible.
My tongue is dry.
My fist has left a yellow bruise that is slowly making way
To these interesting shades of purple and blue.
My bones keep changing places.
Realigning under my skin.
Is this growing up?
Is this evolution?
If not, then what is it?
Slowly they move, like automatic puzzle pieces
Knowing where to go although I haven't got the vaguest idea.
All I know is that this is completely fucked up.
The pain is screaming in my ears
It sounds like thousands of people screaming in a hallway.
The hallway builds up to become a cathedral.
The pain is overwhelming.
It becomes my oblivion.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti