torstai 26. toukokuuta 2011

Altered Ego

I alter my ego probably more than I should
How the fuck are you to say?
Do you even do this from the heart?
Can you fight? Can you fuck?
Can you ever get enough of all these
Proofs you demand to ensure you're still on track
Could you give it a rest? Please?
Fuck no. I concentrate.
I focus all my energy on driving myself insane
I do everything I can to ensure my life will be hell
To all those who take everything as granted.
Nothing is granted.
Nothing is free.
No one is safe.
No one too kind,
Too pure.
I'm surrounded by saints
Who claim they are always right
Their hypocrisy exceeds mine.
Who the fuck are they to judge?
Their values and beliefs
Are all based on an unfortunate series of mistakes.
The son of God crusified, the pure lamb sacrificed.
Blood spilled so the sinful flesh would find temporary sanity
The eye of the storm. The save point before the boss battle.
If people would have listened to their saviour
There would not be such things as Christianity, crusades,
Protected pedophilia.
If you really are into cramming your cock into some kids asshole
Become a catholic priest.
You'll have the most powerful protector on earth.
God's number one front man,
Protecting the holy business you have around some brat's number two.
Our flesh. It's a fascinating thing.
How we are able to move, live, feel, write, think, draw, take a leak..
And one day it can't remember a single one of those delicate tasks.
It is bound to become useless, which takes all these fine tuned abilities
To a completely new context.
What can possibly be the mission of a bulk of dying mass?
What is my purpose?
What is my deed?
Why am I thinking these thoughts?
Why am I functioning this way right now?
Why do I have urges, fetishes, what is their purpose?
To separate me from the other dying mass?
Perhaps.
By giving each piece of death their own obscene desires
You give them personalities.
You give them life.
You give them something to give back.
You give them something to lose.
And this is the power of a human mind
To display such thoughts to it's alikes.
To ignore the filters and boxes given.
To alter their ego and it's purpose,
Not to get answers, but to get even more confused.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti