maanantai 25. maaliskuuta 2013

Curiosity

You almost made me give up
on this world.
You made me look inside myself
'cos I saw you're all burning like magnesium.
Bright and fast.
And now I've found this new strength
Inside this chaos, surprising clarity
I am not sick.
The rest of this fucking world is.
Crowded rooms of crowded minds
Too busy to realize they are alive
If you want to remain in your oblivious state
In your soothing state of stupidity,
don't try to suppress my curiosity
It exceeds your imagination
everything you consider worth value
It exceeds my worth and value
It's an ideal. I am driven by curiosity.
And you are not.
You are not driven.
You are contaminated by decency.
You conform.
You dig yourself a hole and lay down
Wait for the dark shadow
to pull the cloth across your face
and you're too scared to leave your place
too scared to quit the race.
And soon you find yourself distracted.
From whatever it was that drove you
And you wake up in cold sweat
And you cry for hours
For you know that you will die.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti