perjantai 26. marraskuuta 2010

Urban Predator

Strange how all these different little things seem to batter up
Explode, release, let go
See the flip side of everyday life, every day it dies
See the dark side of the common man
Your neighbourgh becomes an urban predator.
You become the common prey.
Lets switch sides? Please?
I'm calm. I keep my cool. But under my skin there's a world war two, a vulgar display of our brutal days, the ways to torture, to clean. And deep inside the insight of what is yet to come. The worst. The uprising of all battered things, they all point towards to a cleared table turned upside down in a room full of hate and disappointment. Well, that sounds a bit cruel, but is too good to be true. I know that the road we both travel is paved with lies and deception and mankind's own guilt. So tell me, what use it is to cry over milk once spilled? Lets just rejoice it was only milk. It could have been as well the blood that we bled when we tried to gather up the information we thought would be a necessity but proved to be just... Crushing, instead.
Enough of that shit.
We need to explode, to release, to let go
To change the fuse that we can continue to refuse
To do all these things our beloved asked us to do a while ago.
our predators living next door to us.
Our predators smiling to get to know us.
I don't trust them. I just don't trust anyone.
You're all bunch of predators.
And I am the prey....
And now all the little piggies at play...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti