lauantai 27. marraskuuta 2010

Mindless Brainfart.

This world makes me sick. Don't get me wrong. I may sound a nihilist little kid, but I just tried to grab your attention. Propably the first line did it, so now that I've got your attention, you can as well continue reading. I do not HATE the world. I hate most of you, and that is only for the simple reason that you all stand between me and the world. World itself is a beautiful, diverse place with so much imagination that even a legion of gods, not to talk about one, could ever come up with such variety. At least I think so. At best, this world is a beautiful planet in bloom, glowing and blooming. At worst, it is the Home of Men. Tom Waits had an album, that I think describes man's world the best: Bone Machine. That is what the world really is, when our species will be done with it. A ball of stone covered with bones and sheets of skin. It spreads as far as your eyes can see, endless fields of bones and skin, vultures scavenging everything they can use as food. Rats and other pests everywhere, this will be the kingdom of rats.

I hope we never come this far, but when our thirst for blood and revenge being what it seems to be, I think this New world as a Bone Machine will be inevitable. Well, not inevitable, but we are now living the moments, that define our future. We must learn to let go, to achieve mutual understanding, stop biting the hands that feed us, and learn to understand several things about this world. First, we are not alone. There are other beautiful human beings with their individual psychological thought-patterns and histories, and usually they are able to think for theirselves. We need to really communicate and switch thoughts, in order to develop as species. We must learn to learn from our mistakes. We must learn to recognize our mistakes. Second, Not every new thing is good. Most of our new utilities and achievements are completely bullshit. We will get rid of them in time, I hope. Facebook for example is mainly a bad thing, which reminds me a lot of the Orwell's 1984, the scene where they discuss about linquistic suppression and degeneration of human emotions. When you have no words to describe your emotions, you eventually lose the emotion. Third, As long as there are nuclear weapons, there's a chance to use them. As long as there's a chance to use them, we are in danger. It is somewhat terrifying to think that a single buttons and MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) Can turn this place to dust in hours. I don't want that, biblical apocalypse. We tend to see time as a line, becouse the whole western world is manipulated by Christian philosophy, that sees everything in 2D. In east time is considered a sphere, that turns and repeats itself. Lately I've been trying to understand time, and especially memories. have we been able to time travel all along, without even understanding it? Maybe, when we relive a memory, we actually visit the time and place. Maybe that is time traveling. This sort of things fascinate me. I am always amazed by the beauty of this world, so please, please, please, please, Don't destroy it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti