keskiviikko 22. tammikuuta 2014

Life Is But a Pile of Dirt

I could tell you thousand stories
Mostly lies
But I don't think they would be
worth your time
I could color your world with
all the shades of shame
But colorful or gray
this dirt seems always same

Life is but a pile of dirt
It's under your feet
'til you're buried underneath

I could spend all your money
and waste your health
I could easily hit you
below the belt
I could whistle you tunes
that would make you smile
But joyfull or frowning
You can't help yourself from drowning

Life is but an ocean of grief
Young and happy, you sail
'Till one day the tides will change

I could grow up and behave
Act my own age
But I don't think it would
suite my style
I could easily give up
Let everything just drop
But I think I'll just stick around

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti