keskiviikko 2. lokakuuta 2013

We'll Tear Time Apart.

I want you.
I want you and all that comes with it.
I want you and all the weight you carry
On your fragile shoulders.
I want to take all you want to give
To ease your burden.
I want to be there for you
As long as you want me to be there.
I want to make you feel special
For the rest of your life.
Not special like some retard kid
I'd need to watch over all the time,
But special like the delicate flower you are.
I want to make you feel what I feel
When after a day of gray distance
You finally illuminate every corner of my soul
With your smile.
I want you to feel how the sun inside you
Helps me sprout and grow out in all this beauty
Words, images, music,
Everything just revealing itself to me
Like it would have been covered under the frost
Of my bitterness and cynicism for all these years.
You make me think that my hypothetical children
Would not be just waste of space and carbon
And that having them would not be just an ordeal
I'd have to see through.
You make me think I could live with someone
And still be happy.
You make me think living without you would
Actually be less happy
Than life with you.
And that has never happened before.
I want to say this all
Before time will tear us apart
Make you resent me,
Make you see all the things you might not see now.
I hope it won't happen.
If it's up to me,
I want to live with you
And I hope together
We'll tear time apart
And live forever.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti